Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dinner ~

SWENSENS

Yesterday i was having dinner with my dear at Swensens,Jurong Point (sweet^^). This place was choose by me. The environment there is not romantic and a bit noisy because has 2 Malay girls and 1 Malay guy were siting beside me. I ordered salmon 'n' mushroom pasta, BBQ half chicken for our main dish and my dear ordered an appetizer for me (Deep Fried Mushroom). At the end i dint order any dessert for myself because i can't finish it.


Next time i will order this because i want to try this long time ago :(

Hahaha.. My dear is so ugly when he is eating.


Actually he knew I'm in bad mood and he tried to make me happy. As long as I'm not too much, he will do everything for me and let me do what i want to do. I did not tell him my worry because I do not know how to face the problem. Anywhere, my dear, thank you.When I'm not happy,when I'm disappointed, when I'm down, when I'm happy, he always stayed with me and make me felt very happy.


This afternoon, my friend told me that the bangkok trip will be canceled, feel so sad now. I look forward to this trip for a long time a long time, but at the end they said don't want to go because all the time is not fit. Haiz.. Hard to join together.


No comments: