Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My long weekend - Part II

My dear sister's birthday celebration :- 


After dinner with my family, everyone is tired so we choose to go back home. After shopping, my dear sisters and I have a date. We are reached home at 8.45pm and take a break before the party start. 20 minutes after the break, we (WeiYin,YeeLee,EYen, Lam and Me) started our clubbing night(crazy night) at Melaka. Originally we have decided to go Aloha but at the end the we changed the arena for our clubbing night. I ordered a liquor for the party(Actually I don't like to drink beer) - YeeLee's birthday party. Let's start our party at Arena:-


 Drunk because of this liquor - Hennessy



Happy Birthday To My Dear - YeeLee

4 in Love - EYen, YeeLee, Hui Ting, Wei Yin
  
 Kiss Kiss ~ Kissing our birthday girl (middle). This kiss is filled up with our love & our friendship. 

 My dear has a stupid face.. Beauty & Beast :)

Take 1
 Take 2
Take 3

 Take 4

Take 5

 Take 6

 Take 7

 Take 8

The guys there thought we are come from Singapore, but I told them honestly we are Malaysian  not Singaporean.

That night, Wei Yin is drunk and kept crying at Arena because she is sad and she said she is missing her EX boyfriend. haha.. I miss the chance to record down the video when my dear WeiYin is crying. She is so ugly When she is crying. My dear is sad but we cant do anything and only can give her a big big hug. I hope she can forget all the unhappy things(Especially is her EX boyfriend) and happy everyday, smile everyday. My Dear, don't worry, we are always beside u and support u. Don't worry, we are best best best friend wherever u r. YeeLee, WeiYin, Small Lai, Joanne Koh, I LOVE U ~ Muackssss ~~~~You are my dear forever. 

Anywhere, I have a happy party with  my dear sisters.






2 comments:

HitoMi Ng said...

Hey you are HUi ting right! Niceeee :) don't know you blog too

P~rincess said...

Yup.. I'm Hui Ting Here :) haha.. because i dint show my blog to u..