Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Mickey ~

Yesterday i was meet my friend(Xiu Ling) at IMM and we were having dinner together. Before our dinner, I was bought a Mickey jacket at FOX Fashion. I "SUPER" like the jacket(because the pic is mickey) and the color(because it is pink color). Wakaka.... We were having our dinner at a Japanese restaurant.




The pink color jacket which i bought at FOX Fashion Yesterday (Mickey)



Ya Ya .. This is the jacket! I like the jacket very much. 

Actually i want to buy a big size jacket for my dear but the shop has no mickey jacket and the shop only has this color jacket. I have a difficult job for myself, that's looking at couple T-shirt or Polo T-shirt. 
After this, i was going to redhill MRT station to meet my dear. Have a nice day with my dear. Happy ^^



I LOVE U MY DEAR ❤ ❤ 


No comments: