Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Goodbye 2010 and Welcome 2011

 31.12.2010
Happy New Year 2011 ~
❤  Finally ... Goodbye 2010(i will miss u) and Welcome 2011(^^)
Forget all unhappy things, A happy heart welcome the New Year. If we want a happy life, firstly we should know how to enjoy our life.
Go Go Go... Let's start our party.. pomps pomps pomps .. Happy New Year

Photograph by me ~ ting.
Photograph by me ~ ting.
❤  A New year certainly to have a new style(my curly hair) to change my mood. Many things are happened recently, but I began to get back my confidence and the most important is I'm very enjoy my life now ~ especially with my dear ^^
with my girl at Marina Square - a nice post :)
31.12.2010 - A full of memories of the day - 2010
❤  Let's start our party:

Clubbing and Countdown at Arena with my sexy colleague ~
yaya .. She is my sexy and pretty colleague :)
A night life with my colleague
01.01.2010
❤  This New Year, there is a very special person countdown together with me. He is my dear - Lam. We countdown New Year at the same time we also countdown for our 1st anniversary. Because of his company, so my New year also become more different. Since with him together, no matter what festival we will also celebrate together. Thank to my GOD :)

This is the gift that i give him ~ Our couple shirt
Dear, don't look your phone, look at my camera - DSLR550D
Haha ~ Naughty boy and cutie girl. We having our dinner at Mount Faber Park.
My face is look like "bo shuang" something. Dear made me angry is it? I don't know, u ask my dear.


❤   Anywhere, Happy New Year to all my friends. A New Year , A new wishes. My target of Year 2011: First, I want to slim down for the Bali trip because i want wear bikini(as my best friend-yeelee said, we have 23 years old but never bikini before. Our life is nothing special feeling,we should live for ourselves, just do what we want to do :) Enjoy ur life.. Cheers ....

❤  Count downing and waiting for my Bali trip ~ Before that I'm count downing for the coming Chinese New Year. Happy :) 




No comments: