Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Annual Dinner 2011-Part I

Date: 26.01.2011
Company Name: Double Wong Foundation Pte Ltd
Annual Dinner 2011 - Warren Country Club
Description: A super boring dinner at this year..
Part I
Everyone is waiting for the bus, very happy :) Can see the smile on their face
When we are waiting for the bus.. Nothing to do, only can take photo ^^

Lai Chan and Michelle ~
Our Philippines Group ~
Guy Group ~ Malaysian, Myanmar and Philippines
~ a lots of pattern ~ Really "Tak Boleh Tahan"


Michelle, I think my post is look like very funny..

Tong, Dont kept playing ur Iphone ~ We know that you're using Iphone"4gs" .. :)

Pretty ~ and nice..

❤ ~ Mama and Grandma Group (^^) I think they will kill me after they viewed my blog .. wakaka ~


❤ ~ After one hour...
Their face look like really bo shuang liao .. wahaha






No comments: