Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone ..

Oh, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells 
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
 

Christmas day, my dear and me went to Orchard and I bought a Christmas present for myself without any sponsor - LV bag. On the day, Orchard Road is very lively and also very crowded. That day my colleague showed me this style bag and I very like it so in the end i choose this bag. I'm so happy.


This is what i buy LV bag - Neverfull GM. I can put my camera inside, two cameras also no problem ^^
They're dancing on the Orchard Road..
When I'm standing in the middle of Orchard Road.
The kid is cute than me .. OMG
Orchard Road

the whether is very hot so many people are queuing to buy ice-cream.
Nice decoration..

Have a nice Christmas Day with my dear, Thank Q my dear with me these two days. Next week is our 1st anniversary, I plan to go to Marina Bay Sand or Sentosa to celebrate. It is only a normal candlelight dinner.

4 comments:

Simone思汶 said...

wao.. nice nice.. hehe.. i oso like neverfull actually.. happy tat u get it.. cheers ^^ merry xmas n happy new year

P~rincess said...

Then why u dont want buy a neverfull bag for urself. It is very nice.. Happy New Year to u ~

Simone思汶 said...

wakaka.. cuz too much ppl own it.. so i jus bought other 1.. finally i choose prada.. :p

P~rincess said...

oo..ic.. This is my 1st so i must buy a normal and can always use de bag ^^ how much u buy the prada bag?