Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hari Raya Haji

Hui Ting is saying "Happy Hari Raya Haji" to who is celebrated this festival. Today is public holiday and I went out with my dear,Lam. Long time no shopping with him, we are tried to search some dresses and clothes for my cousin's wedding dinner, but failed ~ wahaha :) For lam, we already have target for his shoes and now waiting for Christmas's Sale. I'm very lucky today because i get 2 sets of free gift with purchases Lancome's facial product. It is so expensive, my heart is very painful (xin tong).

❤ My Lancome's facial product ~ Photograph by Me ~ EOS550D

All the Lancome's facial product and the free gifts












I like the angle of this photo :)












Today I'm very tired but I'm happy. Thank Q Mr. Lam. Muacks .



No comments: