Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

DSLR - EOS550D

Finally I have my own Digital SLR camera, I LOVE it.

Name: Canon EOS550D
Lens: EF S18-135 IS
Date of birth: 12.06.2010


Yesterday i was bought a digital SLR camera at IT fair and i get many free gifts from the Canon shop. The camera is comes with the crumpler bag and the crumpler bag is FREE. Don't think that's a normal bag or a cheap bag, actually the bag is quite expensive if buy from crumpler shop, market price is S$100 plus. Other free gifts that i received are HD Media Player, 8GB memory card and tripod but i dont know how to use the HD Media Player.(hehe^^). Anyone can teach me?


Let's me show you the photos:


❤ Yup, this is the free gift which i get yesterday. I was really quite excited when i get the camera. To be honest, the camera is very expensive but for me it is valuable. Last few months I just bought a Canon digital camera and the model of digital camera is ixus 120. That's first time i spent my money on a camera. Though i have the digital SLR but i still LOVE my digital camera.



❤ This is crumpler bag"s logo, very cute right? I will take a good care it. Let's me give it a kiss 1st (muacksssss.....). My cousin and me are using the same model camera and bag. 



 ❤ This is the box for camera EOS550D.




❤ EF Lens Work III, i must read the book if i really want to be a photographer.






any information: http://www.canon.com.sg/home

No comments: