Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shopping Queen's Diary

Shopping Queen's Diary

Am I look like shopping queen? Hahaha... Actually I'm shopping crazy especially when I'm in a bad mood, I think from day to day serious. Last time I really cannot control my mind, but now will be better. At least i know what i need and what i want, and i would not buy something that i don't want to use. This two weeks i was busy shopping with my friends.

Look!!! My ...
That're the hair clips which i bought at Orchard-Far East last Saturday. I really like the hair clips. The hair clips look a bit simple but the price is not cheap. Price of a hair clip is S$15.00 dollars. But the price of this designs are better than another design. My friend likes a hair clip and the hair clip is very simple but the price of the hair clip is more expensive than my 1. The hair clip is just a normal ribbon style's hair clip. Really incredible !!!

Benefit Comestic - This brand is Agnes introduced me. I want to buy Lancome's Mascara actually, luckily she stopped me to buy Lancome product. I tried this product on the spot, and seven hours after i check my eyes makeup, my eyes makeup are still very clean. It's really good. I haven't even started to use this, but i hope i will like it :)
Whether very curious why i would buy this pair of shoes right? Actually i want to buy this brand of shoes for a long time. Usually i go to the shop, the price of all the shoes are very expensive so I didn't buy it. The reason that i will buy this pair of shoes is because i went to the outlet shop this afternoon. The price of the shoes is quite reasonable :) It's only S$39.00 dollars, normal price is S$59.00 dollars.
I think this is the most expensive one. This pair of shoes need seventy dollars plus,very expensive o.. But i like the shoes so that's worth. I told myself that i really cannot too luxurious, I must stop myself again so that i won't spend a lot of money on fearless things. STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!!
Although it seems like only these few things, actually i bought some dresses but i din't put it on. Hehe :p Really is a shopping queen.
To begin in June, I should study hard and concentrate on class, cannot keep thinking about shopping anymore. Only half year then i can finish my accounting course. Confidence in yourself ^^

2 comments:

Wyvian said...

i also wanT shopping ♥ wait me ya~save money 1st..haha..

my dear i changed my blog address...
~http://wyvianweiyin.blogspot.com

P~rincess said...

haha.. sure i will wait for u, then next time u can shopping with me together ya :)