Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby was born !!!

My Souvenir

Today I have received a small and cute souvenir from my colleague-Lai Chan. That's a small jewel box so that i can put my ring or necklace into the jewel box. So happy :) I like it, thank you Lai Chan. Hehe.. I have a good news to share with everyone: My cousin's baby was born, is a boy. Congratulation to her!!! Next time i want to go her house and take photo with her baby.. So cute!!


* <<<<---- The small Jewel Box.












* New I-Phone application: Korea Fujifilm(instax camera). You can edit the color of film. Even though the I-phone application is same as real instax camera, but i hope that i can buy a real instax camera.


I still can't believe that i can passed my paper with credit result. I'm so happy now. I have 1 more paper to get another diploma(haha.. dont know get so many diploma for what). After that I will take UBS exam to get the UBS cert. Finally I can continue my resume...
Tomorrow is my best friend-Chai Xin's birthday, Happy Brithday to Chai Xin.

No comments: