Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

mY wEEkEnd

No need to work pass few days, damn happy and relax... I'm arranged a lot of activities to myself . clubbing lah.. concert lah... shopping lah... Thursday (01.04.2010) - I'm went clubbing with my cousins and my friends, the name of the clubbing is Power Station. 2 persons were drunk on that day and very funny when they are drunk .. The 2 persons are my uncle (Wong Tuck Pheng) and Rachel's bf (Mr. Tan)... haha
Friday (02.04.2010) - Sammi’ concert day... Xiao Wei, Chin Wei, Lee Wee, my auntie and me all went to the concert together. The concert is super super super nice and it is worth.. if i did not watch the concert sure i wil regret in my life. 
Saturday (03.04.2010) - Having dinner with my dear, after dinner, we are watched the football match. It is ManU vs Chelsea, nice match... the result was ManU 1-2 Chelsea... Chelsea is the winner and ManU is the loser..  But i still support ManU ... ManU... ManU... ManU... Go... Go... Go...haha...
Sunday (04.04.2010) -  I'm went vivo city with him, the purpose that i go there is for looking my facial product. But both of us have the same idea that is having our lovely lunch before shopping. The name of restaurant is "Marche", the original Swiss market restaurant.  I like the environment and the environment let's me feel relax. Let's me show u some photo, maybe u will like the restaurant too...


The restaurant's name is "Marche" the original Swiss market restaurant. Everyone will get the guest card from counter.

After get the card, then we started to order. This is fruit cake, very delicious and the color very nice also..

H
Hehe... im eating the fruit cake..

i
  I don't like to eat strawberry so u must help me to finish it all.. haha..
Come.. Come.. Come..


t
I think this 1 is for beer... so cute.. i love it so much

He said:" Everyone comes here will order this food"... Delicious!!

The environment of the restaurant.. Nice right...






 My happy weekend... especially the restaurant, i love it so much...  Now i'm planning more activities

No comments: