Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy moment-10.04.2010

Shopping Shopping Shopping... 

Last Saturday i was shopping with my dear cousins at Bugis. Actually Bugis is a shopping like Sungai Wang or "China Town" (KL), has many shops and the things are cheaper than orchard's shopping so sometimes i will go there to buy something. But Bugis is very hot and pack because there was people mountain people sea.. wakaka...


After we finished shop, we saw a GREEN power ranger at ILUMA(一路骂). Is he cute? I think sure he is cuter than me. I still remember when i was young, my bother and me like to watch the power ranger. I still remember the power ranger in red color and yellow color.

The girl who beside the GREEN power ranger is my cousin, her name is Xiao WeiShe is a pretty girl, single and maybe available. hahaha...


She is Khar Wee, in a relationship. Her boyfriend is a good guy and he treats my cousin very nice so i always asked my cousin to get married with him.

I cant remember what's the character  and what's his name in that movie..









I just bought an eye cream - ESTEE LAUDER for myself and i was spent around S$80. Many people was giving a good rate in product so i try this eye cream.

2 comments:

Barry said...

Nice xD I was just searching with google to find photo of me because I didn't bring camera obviously lol. So found ya blog. Anymore photos? So I can put on my fb haha

P~rincess said...

Are you green power ranger? Sure, you just save the photos then put on your facebook.