Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

mY tHings

mY pLunDer .. 2010
January to March



DATE: 02.01.2010
 This is my second camera-Canon IXUS 120
I like it so much.. actually inside the box has a special card for me and the card is hand make by someone.. the picture is mickey mouse^^ show u the picture next time..



DATE:25.01.2010
Sunglasses - Christian Dior
The sunglasses is same style with him... this is first time that i was spent S$400++ in the sunglasses... mY money is gone, bye bye to my money... muacksss...


DATE: 04.02.2010
Handphone - I Phone 3GS - 32G
I dont know the iphone is belong to who but now i think the phone is belong to me ald.. haha..
........ the photo will be uploading soon .......


DATE: 14.03.2010
Second watch - Solvil Titus
The brand for my first watch is bonia, but the watch is bought at Malaysia...
nIcE???
When is third watch borned? Still looking for the watch.. haha...



hehe... my next shopping target is ........... (Secret).

No comments: