Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Shopping Queen's Diary


Am I Shopping Queen ~ Yup.. I think I'm shopping Queen!!!

I bought the Coach bags with the cheapest price, the price is hard to believe. The price of the bags is only $338(Sing Dollars), for 3 bags. Surprised? My brother has also bought a Coach bag for his gf and it's only $125
My Coach Bag ~ My aunt's friend helped us to buy the bags from America. This is not the first time I buy Coach bag. I have total 6 Coach bags, crazy right?
New Shirts for Lam and My Brother ~ Lucky that day I can get the Debit Card (POSB) so that i can get the another 15% discount for buying these shirts :D
*New Item ~ This is the bag organizer which I bought from G-Market website. This bag is very convenient for me to put the small things when I go to travel :) I like it.

This is the sticker for my I-Phone4.. I Love Mickey !!!
:D My new I-Phone 4 Case ~ Rainbow. I only have 3 I-Phone4 Case but my colleague has more 5 case, u know why she bought so many cases because now I-Phone4 case is cheap :)
I'm living in a "complaint" country so my life at here is so bored!!! Arh........ Shopping becomes part of my life.


3 comments:

快乐的小天使~ said...

give u present me 1 ur coach bag?

快乐的小天使~ said...

can you present me 1 ur coach bag?

P~rincess said...

haha.. They are my babies.. So I cant give u.