Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bali Trip ~ coming soon

感谢上帝让我遇见你,虽然一切都不是最完美.

BALI ISLAND TRIP

My next station will be Bali island, a province of Indonesia. I heard from my friend say that Bali is a romantic and peaceful inland. So I was planning to go Bali with my dear, this is first time i booked the air ticket(Air Asia) & make a hotel reservation at Bidadari villa and the date is 14.02.2011 to 17.02.2011. 14th is valentine day and 17th is my dear's birthday, I hope we have a unforgettable trip at Bali. I'm still planning the activities and the destination, before that i will get more information from website. Thinking how to celebrate my dear's birthday at Bali and what's the surprise?
Actually i have booked a villa not a hotel and i have picked a honeymoon package that suits our style and personalities. 3nights stay at one bed villa with private pool. The package has include romantic flower decor set up on bed and in bathtub, daily American breakfast, 2 hours spa treatment and 1 romantic candle light dinner.

I have downloaded some pictures for reference:

This is the bedroom view of the villa and the romantic flower decor set up on bed.

Bathroom view and romantic flower set up in bathtub. The picture is very attractive force, but i not sure the real villa is same with the pictures or not.

ya.. This is the romantic candle light dinner in the villa. Look from the picture, the candle light is super romantic.

This is the view from outside and it has private pool which I mentioned just now.

Thank Q to my dear
 Dear, thank you very much. You're always on my mind.



2 comments:

Simone思汶 said...

wao.. great.. hehe.. i still choosing which villa to stay in Bali.. but i going on March.. :)

wish u hv a nice trip..

P~rincess said...

maybe u can find the hotel at google website, Bali has many villa are better than this. Thx ya.
Wish u have a nice trip too :)